MODO-KING UPGRADED DETACHABLE BEDWETTING ALARM FOR AGES 3+
This unit is designed to help kids over age 3 to stop wetting their beds, with a special moisture sensor clamped on the child's underpants to go off at the first sign of urination, and the alarm to awaken the child to go to toilet. The line is detachable which makes it easier to stop the alarm and clean it.
Besides childrens, some teens and adults are also suffering from nocturnal enuresis. With the adjustable elaistic bands, the alarm fits different sizes of arms.
A new feature to MoDo-king bedwetting alarm is the tooth-like clamp, making it more tighter on kid's underpant without worrying it may fall off and make a mistake alert.
Make It Your Own
Personalize your own style alarm with 6 alarm-face stickers of different designs, perfect for both boys and girls. Easy to remove without any residue.
An attractive gift box. An alarm (2 batteries included). Two detachable lines with clips. A detailed instruction. A progress chart. Two sticker papers, the stars to record whether kids wet or not.
How Do Bedwetting Alarms Work?
1. Alarms work on the principle of Conditioned Learning by building the brain-bladder connection and alerting the child when wetting occurs.
2. When the moisture sensor detects the first drop of urine, the alarm will give out a "beeping" sound, start vibrating and flash the light to wake your child. The alarm will continue to sound until the moisture sensor is removed from the underwear.
3. After weeks' use, a link between urination and being woken is established and your child's mind learns to 'beat the alarm', hopefully leading to dry nights.
- Package Dimensions : 7.87 x 3.94 x 0.71 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Batteries : 2 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- ALERT CHILD AS SOON AS BEDWTTING OCCURS: Easy to put this small and light bed wetting alarm on children’s upper arm and alert them as soon as the reliable sensor DETECTS THE FIRST DROP OF URINE. Note: TO STOP BEEPING, just release the clip from the wet underwear, shake the urine off and dry the clip with a tissue. IF THE BEEPING CONTINUE, rinse the clip under running water, then shake the water off, the beeping will stop, since urine has a stronger adhesion than water.
- HELP CHILD FORM GOOD HABITS: SYNCHRONIZED SOUND AND VIBRATION alerts at the very first drop of urine, wakes your kid and motivates him/her to finish urinating in toilet and to FORM A HABIT IN 4-16 WEEKS.
- HOW TO USE BED WETTING ALARM: Activate the battery; Test the alarm on wet cloth for 3 times before using; Adjust band and unit; Run the cord; Clip the snug-fitting cotton underpants at the right position. PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFOR YOU USE IT, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.
- WHAT PARENTS SHOULD DO: Install a night light and help waking up your child when you hear the alarm at the very beginning during the night; Turn off the bedwetting alarm, guide your kid to complete the pee and reset the enuresis alarm; IT WILL BE HARD FOR the FIRST MONTH, PAY MORE PATIENCE and everything will be ok.
- REWARD YOUR CHILD WITH STICKER REWARD SYSTEM: Use star sticker and progress chart to record bedwetting or not, 4 weeks later you will see something different like the area of bedwetting become smaller, the time of bedwetting become fewer. It will take 3~4 months to stop bedwetting, we are always here to help you.
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Tracking number for every order
3. Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments - Worldwide trusted payment processors.
4. Real people on our internet helpdesks
5. Low Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.