CPAP cleaner and sanitizer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Grab your Discounted CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once we reach 300-unit sales, we will be increasing the price back up to $139.99. This is absolutely a great gift!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off shelves! Limit to 5 per customer max!
Proper cleaning of CPAP/Bi-Level equipment requires daily cleaning of your patients mask, and changing humidifier water.
Your patient will also normally be required to clean their tubing and humidifier chamber with soap and water weekly. Studies show that patients rarely adhere to this vigorous schedule which can lead to bacteria and mold accumulation in their CPAP/Bi-Level system, causing various health complications.
Now, with the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer, a water less PAP cleaning alternative, your patients can properly disinfect their CPAP/Bi-Level device and equipment! To use this device, simply plug in your CPAP/Bi-Level to the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer, turn the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer on, and walk away. The CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer will automatically clean your system using Ozone, also known as activated oxygen, in only 30 minutes.
The CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer takes the daily hassle out of cleaning your CPAP equipment, you simply press the only button on the device and walk away. In a half an hour your equipment is sanitized at an efficacy rate of 99.9%, it doesn’t get any easier than that!
WHY OUR CPAP CLEANER AND SANITIZER
Now there is a solution with the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer taking all the work out of sanitizing your CPAP equipment! Virtually can’t get any easier, just connect it in and walk away! Rest assured that you just killed 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
No Electric? No Worries, the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer runs on a rechargeable lithium ion battery with a 10 year life. Each charge should give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles before requiring recharging. Recharging is easy through any USB port or through an AC outlet using the provided USB adapter.
Step 1: clean your mask and hose;
Step 2: clean your machine and humidifier.
1) For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer and put the mask inside the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer bag and zip the bag.
2) FOR A HEATED HOSE: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer , then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3) Turn the CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
4) Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5) If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6) Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer and wait 30 minutes.
- Automatic Cleaning
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
- Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
- Small and portable, weighing only 8 ounces
- Ultra quiet
- Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
- 10 year Battery life
- Charging time only 2 hours
- Requires no maintenance
- Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
- 18 month warranty
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer machine;
- USB Charger Cable;
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!