Dog Pool Float
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- IDEAL FOR LARGE DOGS Large dog raft is ideal for medium to large breeds and can support dogs over 65 lbs
- PAW FRIENDLY This dog float features a paw-and-claw-friendly fabric covering and puncture resistant construction ensuring
- DURABLE Patented inner spring around the outside edge of the float provides greater comfort and stability in the water
- PORTABLE Folds flat into three compact circles for easy travel and storage - let your pup float along with you anywhere you go!
- DIMENSIONS Measures (when fully inflated) 55.1"L x 35.4"W x 9"H and supports dogs over 65 lbs
A trip to the lake just isn't the same without your pup by your side. Bring your dog along for fun in the summer sun and give them their very own water float. The Dog Pool Float gives your furry friends somewhere to lounge out on the water. Specifically made for use by large dogs this water float holds over 65 pounds of doggie fluff and resists punctures from teeth or claws. Enjoy your day out on the water with your dog by your side. This floating dog raft gives your dog plenty of space to sprawl Measuring 50 inches long by 39 inches wide this dog water float is perfect for large water-loving dogs like golden retrievers and labradors. Let your dog float alone on their own floating dog bed watch as your pups curl up next to each other or climb onto this pool lounger with them. This dog water float is big enough for 1 pet alone or 2 smaller pets together. Constructed of heavy-duty claw-friendly materials this dog water float stands up rips tears and snags. The outer rim on this pet pool lounger inflates and is covered by puncture-resistant fabric. The center paw-friendly material stays soft and cool perfect for puppies and older dogs with sensitive paws. Part of Dog Pool Float line this inflatable dog floatie opens and folds quickly. This dog pool float twists and folds up into a compact circle for easy carrying. When you get to the pool or lake shore just grab 1 edge and shake. The doggie water float springs open immediately Inflate the dog pool float just as quickly. All you need to do is uncap the valve pull out the stem and blow into it. Once the dog pool lounger is filled place your finger over the valve press the stem in and recap the valve. This dog pool floatie uses 2 air chambers for the most buoyancy out on the water so you'll need to repeat these steps for the second air chamber. Float alongside your best friend on the lake pool or ocean. This tough Pool Float stands up to the outdoors and your dogs' claws for full summers of fun
From the Manufacturer
Forget the dog paddles. Now man's best friend can cool off in style. Paw and claw friendly, with heavy-duty reinforced construction that won't puncture. Jet Valve technology inflates and deflates quickly and easily. Springs open and close instantly. Accommodates large dogs 65 lbs and up.
- Remove valve cap.
- Inflate air chamber.
- Immediately cover valve opening and press down firmly.
- Replace valve cap.
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Tracking number for every order
3. Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments - Worldwide trusted payment processors.
4. Real people on our internet helpdesks
5. Low Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.